We usually get infected by some malware and Trojan viruses that antivirus software can't deal with in our daily life. At this time, we need an Anti-malware program to protect our computer. Auslogics Anti-Malware is a full-featured and very useful security protection software. The software can check the system memory to determine if any malicious programs or Trojan viruses are running on the system and protect it in time. It can also detect and track cookies that collect data and deal with them in time.
Like most other anti-malware applications, Auslogics Anti-Malware allows you to quarantine any suspicious files it encounters. It is a very useful feature that will enable you to recover any file later (if needed). In addition, if the application has false positives, you can add files or folders to the "White List," so they will be excluded from future scans and cleanups.
Auslogics Anti-Malware has three types of PC checks: Quick Scan, Deep Scan, and Custom Scan. Quick Scan analysis finds the most important areas of threats. Deep scan scans the entire system for any files that may pose a threat. Finally, Custom Scan allows you to select specific files and folders to analyze.
The Main Features
1. Support checking and analyzing the registry for startup entries and suspicious items.
2. Support checking the security of automatically launched programs in the task schedule.
3. Check for malicious programs running in system memory.
4. Support checking browser plug-ins to prevent user data leakage.
5. Support checking system and temporary files.
6. Check the security of programs that are set to start automatically in the task scheduler.
7. By analyzing the automatic startup items and suspicious entries in the registry.
Geben Sie die erste Bewertung ab