Whether you are working or studying, you will often draw visual graphs or charts, such as flowcharts, organizational charts, and mind maps. When faced with such problems, many people think of using the shape function in Word to draw the chart.
Obviously, the efficiency of drawing with Word is extremely low, and it is also very ugly. At this time, you may wish to try Edraw Max, which is a more professional graphic chart design software to save your work efficiency and make the chart very beautiful!Highlights
1. No need to get networking, you can use it offline at any time after installation.
2. You can automatically generate charts with one-click import data.
3. It supports convenient functions such as cloud storage, cloud sharing, cloud collaboration, and real-time printing.
4. The software is easy to get started, the graphics can be dragged and dropped, automatically aligned, and automatically snapped close to the connection point.
5. It is similar to the Office interface, getting started quickly, adding, deleting, and modifying are all visual operations.
6. Many symbols have intelligent behavior that greatly simplifies the user's work. For example, the user can add categories, set the maximum value, the number of series, and values, etc. in one click by using the floating button on the column chart.
7. It supports exporting a variety of image and document formats, such as png, jpg, pdf, word, ppt, svg, html, etc.
Edraw Max is a full-scale graphic chart design drawing software. Since its release in 2004, the software has been iteratively updated with countless versions, and has been fully functional and designed. It brings together more than 260 types of graphics drawing functions such as flowcharts, mind maps, infographics, floor plans, UML model diagrams, and network diagrams.Compared with Visio
Many users will compare Visio with this product. Their interfaces are very similar. Although it is the same type of drawing software, after comparison, you may find that Edraw Max is better than Visio:
- Rich Drawing Types and Templates: In theory, Visio has many FREE templates, but too many choices are always difficult to choose, and Edraw Max is very simple, with more than 260 built-in (260+ diagram types), such as graphic design, scientific drawing, mind mapping, and other mainstream design drawings can be used directly, and you’ll get start very easily and fast.
- Rich Symbolic Materials: Unlike Visio's pure business style, Edraw Max has tens of thousands of vector clip art covering a wide range of symbols and types.
- Cheaper Price: Compared to Visio Pro's price, nearly $500, Edraw Max's discounted price is only 1/5 of its price, which is very suitable for common users to buy.
In general, Visio has a nearly comprehensive chart drawing function. For large companies or professional people, Visio can meet all needs, but for beginners or occasional drawing individuals or small and medium-sized companies, Edraw is very easy to get a start. Its rich materials can also let you complete the chart drawing efficiently. The most important thing is that it’s cheap enough to afford, so I recommend that if you are an entry-level user or a small and medium-sized company, you can try Edraw Max first. Once you've successfully completed the task, you don't have to pay an expensive price to buy Visio.
The last thing to say is that it supports Windows / Mac / Linux systems across platforms, so that it will meet almost all users’ requirements of the mapping...