Geben Sie die erste Bewertung ab
While your children are still playing with toys, other kids might have already learned a new skill of controlling a UAV, robot, or smart-home device through their programming knowledge! Tynker has been accepted as an official programming class in more than 20k schools worldwide and taught more than 23 million children. It offers a series of lessons to teach children from 5-7 years old to ages 14+, from which Tynker will guide kids to complete different learn-to-code games and play bonuses along the way. In addition, after they finish their tasks with step-by-step success, they will gradually think like a professional programmer and get satisfaction so that they will finally fall in love with coding.
The Power of Tynker
1. A self-guided learning system to help children to learn coding at their own pace.
2. Built-in tutor ready to answer questions at any time.
3. Learn-to-code games to cultivate children's interest.
4. Step-by-step tasks lead to step-by-step success.
5. Interactive explanations.
6. DIY projects allows children to build their own unique games.
7. Global competitions with prizes.
8. Easily track your kid's progress.